RECOWOOD will protect personal information by establishing a system for protecting personal information, and by ensuring that the importance of protecting personal information is fully recognized and addressed.
Article 1 What is personal information?
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information.
2. "Historical and characteristic information Personal information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, such as services used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the device.
Article 2 Method of Obtaining Personal Information
1. The Service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, the Service may also collect transaction records, including personal information, and information related to payment between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Partners") from our partners. The
Service may also collect transaction records, including personal information, and payment information from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc., hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"), etc.
2. (including the communication status of the terminal in case of use through a mobile terminal, and various settings for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, and other historical information and characteristic information are acquired when you use our or our business partners' services or browse their pages.
Article 3 Purpose of Obtaining and Using Personal Information
The purpose of acquiring and using personal information for the Service is as follows:
1. To display information regarding your name, address, contact information, registered information such as payment methods, services used, products purchased, and their prices, in order for you to view and modify your own registered information and usage status. To
send you notices and products, and to contact you when necessary, we will use your name
, address, e-mail address, and other contact information.
use information such as the name and quantity of products purchased, the type, duration and number of services used, the amount billed, and payment information such as name, address, bank account number and credit card number, for the purpose of billing for
products5. For the purpose of displaying the registered information on the input screen or transferring the information to other services (including those provided by our business partners) based on the customer's instructions, in order to make it easier for the customer to input data
In order to refuse the use of the Service by customers who attempt to use the Service for unauthorized or improper purposes, we will use information to identify individuals, such as usage patterns, names, and addresses, etc.
7. Purposes of using information necessary to provide services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as customer service usage and contact information, in order to respond to customer inquiries; and
Article 4: Management of Personal Information
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, the Company shall take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees.
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
1. If a customer requests disclosure of his/her personal information, we will disclose such information to the customer only without delay. However, if the disclosure of personal information would result in any of the following cases, all or part of the information may not be disclosed, and in the event that the Company decides not to disclose the information, it will notify the customer to that effect without delay
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- In the event of violation of other laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. Personal information received from customers shall be managed appropriately and shall not be provided to third parties without prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or publicly announced in advance
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Data items to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third parties
- When this service is entrusted with all or part of the personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Service notifies the person in advance, or makes readily accessible to the person, of this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is readily accessible to the individual.
Article 7: Security Measures for Personal Information
The Service takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
The Service will make constant efforts to collect information on the protection of personal information and to implement the most up-to-date security measures.
Article 8 Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
1. Customers may request that their personal information held by the Service be corrected or deleted if it is incorrect, in accordance with procedures stipulated by the Service.
2. The Service will correct or delete the personal information and notify the customer of such correction or deletion without delay.
Article 9 Suspension of Use of Personal Information
If a customer requests the suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information has been used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information has been obtained illegally, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. We will then stop using the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if the suspension of use, etc. of personal information involves a significant cost, or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., alternative measures will be taken.
1. The Service will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information held by the Service.
Article 11 Personal Information Manager
Article 12 Contact
Address: 6-9 Maeda, Teinei-ku, Sapporo 006-0816,